Man v. Mud . . . 5K Run



This summer was one incredible adventure for me. I learned so much. (Most of which I am writing about.)


But probably THE most important thing I learned on my adventure is



how important it is to CHALLENGE 
ourselves in life. 



Everyday.



And so, our family is officially on a mission--to CHALLENGE each other in new and fun ways.

This weekend, "The Challenge" came in the form of a 5K Mud Run and obstacle course in beautiful Cache Valley, Utah (Logan area).

It was so flippin' fun--and challenging. And rewarding. And funny.

PS: If your family wants to do something like this, ya can! Just google the phrase "mud run" and you'll find a race near you, for sure! They're so dang popular.

(PS: Next Challenge on our list: A Foam Run!)


Jr.

Zu.

Random participants.

Britney Spears.

Section of the course.

The course (you run in teams--which is WAY cool!).

The course finish (a huge slide lead up to this).

Papaya--on the R. behind this group of three.

Jay, Dave-man, and Papaya.


Bubble fun for the kiddos. Jr is a good sport and took the kids through.

Zu . . . pre-mud.

Kids Course.

Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

Rocktober