Less Than A Week Away!

The cast of Survivor South Pacific (S23). My tribe, Savaii, is on the R side of the photo.
We're wearing the lighter side of the color wheel. LOL!


Seriously friends, every time I see myself in a Survivor South Pacific picture, I'm DYING!

I keep thinking one of these times I'll look for myself and I'll be GONE! (And S21 cast member Holly Hoffman will be in my place--whom I love and adore, BTW.)

I say this because, silly as it may be to some people, being on Survivor really was a DREAM of mine (for a VERY long time).

And I'm just so grateful my dream became a reality (no pun intended).

Anywho, this has been an exciting month, being able to share the experience with family/friends AND to feel the support and love of so many people.

I feel like everyone on Planet E deserves to have an experience like this--a kind of out-of-body, fun and funny, exciting, fulfilling experience. (And you can. I really believe that. Just fill in the blank: MY dream IS __________________. See, you're already on your way.)

Thank you friends and family for making me feel even more GRATEFUL for this adventure. I heart you and pray you love watching the show as much as I loved being there.

PS: 

Just for fun, I thought I'd share the 

Top 3 Questions People Ask Me About Survivor South Pacific. 


(AND no, I can't answer them. We're under a careful watch--no spoilers. Period.)



1. How long were you gone?
(Translation--how many days did you last?)



2. How much weight did you lose? (Translation--how many days did you last? BTW: I think I must have "body image issues" because I always get defensive when people ask this one. I'm like, "hay, you callin' me fat?)


3. To my kids: Did you miss your mom? Was she gone a long time?
(Translation--how many days did your mom last?)





Isn't that fun(ny)?






Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

Rocktober