Just Smile




Life gives us more than enough reasons to frown:

poverty, war, disease, the economy, global warming . . . 

But here's my deep thought for the day:

laughter releases us from the prison of sorrow, negativity, and frowny faces.

If only for a few seconds, when we laugh, we feel relief. We feel joy.

I love that.

And I love the people in my life who help me LAUGH (and smile) every day.

They remind me that even though life does give us real reason to frown, 


life also gives us greater reason to SMILE


(And PS: Now, you can laugh/smile because I think I'm a motivational speaker. LOL!)

(And PPS: This week's posts are reworkings of previous posts here on The Deseret Housewife. I'm recovering from oral surgery--yeowch--and haven't been able to do my normal writing routine.)

Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

Rocktober