You HAVE to Laugh
Life gives us more than enough reasons to frown (poverty, war, disease, the economy, global warming, conservative talk radio, etc.) . . .
but here's my deep thought for the day:
laughter releases us from the prison of sorrow, negativity, and frowny faces.
If only for a few seconds, when we laugh, we feel relief. We feel joy.
I love that.
And I love the people in my life who help me LAUGH (and smile) every day.
They remind me that even though life does give us real reason to frown, life also gives us greater reason to SMILE.
Have a beautiful weekend!
(And PS: Now, you can laugh because I think I'm a motivational speaker. LOL!)
***********
And now, my random photos from the week:
| Cam's checked out 2, 345 books from the library this week. (I like the Little People Missionaries set up on the counter watching her. Who did that? That's funny.) |
| ZuZu and LuLu painting with ZuZu's new art set from Gma Mary. Thank you Gma! They love it! (That's June in the background--my knickname for our favorite 3 year old.) |
| Papaya, who's hair has grown 12 inches this calendar year. |
| Jr., who loves the Beatles and Michael Jackson. (PS: Coming up on the 1 year anniversary of our adoption.) |
| Art. |
| June. |
| Harriet does not know what to think about Skele-Santa. |
| ZuZu, on the other hand, loves him! |
| Ward Christmas Party (A Who-Ville Theme). Here's our cute neighbor, on the eve of her 9th bday. |
| Another cute neighbor. Nordic-looking, I think. (It's a tree-skirt!) |
| Cute Who-Girl. |
| Debi, my Oprah, read The Grinch Who Stole Christmas to the kids at the Ward Christmas Party. (That's her sweetheart holding the mic.) |
| ZuZu and LuLu eating dinner. The table decorations were incredible. So cute! |
| Storytime. (One or two words?) |
| The Grinch. |
| Setting up the faux-tree. I let the kids take photos. No idea how the tiaras factored in. That's funny. |