Waiting for the Haunted Train . . .

Two of our daughters, LuLu and ZuZu, waiting for the Haunted Train (last year) 2010.



If you love Halloween, Utah has to be one of the best places to live!


There are corn mazes o'plenty,  pumpkin patches the size of football fields (where you cut your pumpkin off the vine), haunted mansions (where zombies chase you with all manner of kitchen utentsils), decorated porches, neighborhood "witches' tea parties," and, queue the organ . . .





dun dun dun dun . . .





the HAUNTED TRAIN RIDE through Provo Canyon.



And that last one -- the train ride -- has become one of our family's favorite Halloween traditions.

There's just something about hopping on a rikkety old rail car that makes ya yearn to have the living daylights scared out of you!

But in a good way.

So, if you happen to be in Utah during the month of October, we highly recommend the Heber Creeper Haunted Train Ride.

(PS: And no, the Heber Creper Train people didn't sponsor this blog post. LOL! We don't have sponsors here. And, despite the screaming our family did last year on the train, the proprietors still don't know our family.)



Me and our son Jay--waiting for the train, 2010. (Last year, PS. Our 2011 trip is in 2 weeks.)

Our son Jr. and the BRIDE of the LIVING DEAD, 2011.


****

PS:

Can I just say thank you--to everyone--for your support, encouragement, and excitement during this INCREDIBLE Survivor Adventure!

I've received so many emails, comments, tweets, phone calls . . . hugs!

I'm beyond words.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share
so much love with me.

I don't know if Andy Warhol was being sarcastic when he talked about everyone having their 15 minutes in the spotlight, but I can tell you, I pray that everyone does--because it's so so incredible to see/feel the outpouring of kindness from all over the globe. It reminds you that the world really is an awesome place.

And that's something I will cherish long after
Survivor South Pacific wraps.

Muah!



Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12