One Down, One to Go!

It's bday week here on Hysteria Lane! (ZuZu's yesterday; Dave's on Thursday.)

And ZuZu had an AWESOME 8th birthday!


She got a ZhuZhu Pet. (That's funny now that I think of it: a ZhuZhu for ZuZu.)

Chocolate-Chocolate Cake. (Homemade by Jr. and Cam.)




For the Digital Time Capsule:

It was a great bday. We love turning eight! ZuZU opened gifts (picked out by Papaya), had a pancake breakfast, went to school, played the Wii, got checked out for lunch with LuLu (to go to Quiznos), came home to a homework-free afternoon (our decision, not her teacher's--LOL!), had our 2010 bday dinner tradition of  hamburgers (grilled by Jay), chips, and soda . . .

and then blew out the candles on her chocolate/chocolate birthday cake!

(PS: And I think my favorite part of the day--LuLu seemed AS excited as ZuZu to celebrate the day. How nice is that? A sister that loves your bday as much as you do. I love that.)

Popular posts from this blog

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

I Heart Summertime!

To Do Lists