Jr and Snow. Snow and Jr.


Jr. earned his Arrow of Light award at Cub Scout Pack Meeting last night.
Go Jr. it's your birthday. . .

It snowing a lot!
(Which we love. We heard Mammoth got like 10+ feet and Jay said, "Then, why don't we live there?" We love the snow!)
We should have named Harriet "Snowball."


LuLu and ZuZu are in the snow non-stop.

Lu time two.
Zu times two.
Gpa Austin gave our family 200lbs of chocolate.
I've personally eaten 2lbs already.
Pack Meeting.
Photogenic Cub Scout. (Yes, I'm biased.)
Great Cub Master--and dad--he's been working in this position for over 3 years, I think.
That's dedication.
Award time.
The moms get a pin when their Cub gets an award. (Oh, I'm orange.)
Jr got this NICE plaque for earning his Arrow of Light.
There was a little ceremony to the award, "crossing over" to Boy Scouts.
Our street on December 21, 2010.

Cam and Harriet-the-dog.














Popular posts from this blog

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

I Heart Summertime!

To Do Lists