Happy NEW Year!
I love new beginnings. Love them. And I am super excited for this NEW YEAR. Plus 2014 just feels like a good number to me--even-Steven.
Here's hoping you and your family have a blessed and peaceful 2014. I know the year will bring challenges, but I pray we all face them with courage and support.
****
Here are some photos (Yes, some blurry. ABCs of me.) of our last day in 2013:
| Dave and I stayed up and celebrated with our 5th graders, Lu and Zu. |
| Lu was WIDE AWAKE the whole night. |
| Zu was WIDE AWAKE the whole night. Harriet was not loving the fireworks (Utah still sells them for this holiday.) |
| Our teenagers went to an AWESOME New Year's Eve Dance at church. |
| Bam and her friend N at the dance. (Nice to know someone else takes blurry photos with their iPhone. LOL.) |
****
PS: Elder Meehan continues to serve his mission and is learning, growing, and loving the experience. He sent us this photo last week--of he and other missionaries in his area.