A Really Good Thanksgiving

Dave and I: Thanksgiving 2013.
(And finally, a pic with my darker hair. LOL!)

We are so glad it's December. This is probably our favorite month of them all: we have a few birthdays, school is out for part of the month, Hanukkah is this month ... and we get to celebrate the birth of Baby Jesus. Woooooohooooo!

But before I get ahead of myself, I wanted to thank my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and their kiddos for making the 12-hour trek to our home for Thanksgiving. It was SO good to spend Thanksgiving with you (though we sure did miss Elder Meehan).

We love you so much and had a great time visiting, eating, and spending time together. (Did I mention eating? I think we did that a lot!)

My brother and his beautiful wife.
 
Our kids playing at the park (it was about mid-50s--which is warm for November in Utah!).
Lu and Papaya at the park.
My niece on the slide.

Cousins at the lake.

Two Jrs and Zu. (Literally, my nephew is a Jr, too!)

Decorating gingerbread men with Grandma and Aunt Juanita.

They made a LONG drive--with their dog--in order to make it for Thanksgiving Dinner.

My mom, me, and the cousins. (Sorry Papaya--you are hidden).


We took a tour of Dave's work. It was awesome.

Conference room at Dave's work. Important meeting.


Dave, outside his office.

It's really neat. Dave's walls are dry erase, so we left him some messages once the "tour" was complete.




Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

Waiting for the Haunted Train . . .