Jr. Is Brace-FREE!
This photo pretty much sums it up:
After two years, Jr. is brace-free.
(And looking so handsome!)
Woooooooohoooooo!
****
PS:
Thank you Jamie P for starting our Stake's missionary mom support group!
(Jamie is incredible: she was truly inspired to get all of us moms meeting on fb and supporting each other as our missionaries prepared to go out and serve. It's AWESOME to share this experience with other moms in my area. One plus side of social media = you never have to go through anything alone, huh? I love it!)
Last night was our monthly dinner and I learned so much from the other moms. They have children serving all over: Oregon, Minnesota, Chicago, Indiana, Baltimore, Ghana, Mexico, Peru, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Ghana, Uganda, Germany, Chile, and more!
I loved hearing about the other missionaries (sons and daughters) serving from our area, as well as getting to know their moms better. (If you are Mormon and have a kiddo serving a mission, I highly recommend starting a group in your area.)
In addition to all of the visiting and yummy food ... during the dinner I actually got a call from Elder Meehan's mission president's wife (say that 5 times fast) to say that Jay had made it to Indiana safely and was already out in his new area! (He can write on Mondays, so we hope to hear from him after the weekend.)
It was a great night. Thanks again, Jamie P. I'm so grateful we are sharing this experience. XO.
| Lia made a dessert from New Zealand, Pavlova? YUM! |
| Missionary moms having chilled pasta salad and watermelon. I. Love. Summer. |