I Heart Weekends (Oh! And I'm back on Twitter!)
| Thanks Nae and Whitt. I love my new shirt. |
I am so thankful it's the weekend: this has been one helen of a week.
BUT, the sun is shining--both literally and metaphorically. And it looks like our family is going to come out of this challenge stronger than we were before.
So I'm taking a deep breathe and just being sincerely grateful the major stress seems to be behind us. (Until the next major stress. Hahahahaha.)
Happy June 1.
PS: I'm thinking I will post my Survivor Finale pix. under the "Survivor" tab on the blog come Monday. I heart Survivor and am always happy to answer questions about it OR to talk about it (if you run into me in Target--ha ha), but I'm feeling like it's a good time to start the next chapter of our lives ... post-Survivor.
Hugs to you and yours.
--Dawn
PPS: Thank you to all of our friends/family for loving us during this super-stressful week. We were showered with dinners, treats, presents, and help with our kids. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Sidenote: I'm back on twitter! @meehand