Okay, THIS is funny ...
| A Survivor fan made this Photochop and I love it! |
Well, tonight's a WAIL of a night for me on Survivor.
I know yesterday's blogspot was a little focused on my stress over it all ...
but today's a new day and I'm feeling really good about it all. So, rest assured I'm going to make it through--laughing all the while. (With maybe a few tears--I'm not a robot, afterall!)
Thanks for all of the words of encouragement and kind emails. They've helped me keep it all in perspective.
PS: I did get to talk with Jeff Probst yesterday (yes, I'm a namedropper now), and he made me feel much better about how tonight will all pan-out. (Did I mention that I heart CBS and Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett and the crew?)
PPS: My friends and I will be watching the epsiode tonight with Tootsie Rolls in hand. We're going to take some photos using them and post to Twitter once my cry-fest begins. (It will all make sense tomorrow. Promise.)
XOXO
![]() |
| A day without tears. (c) Monty Brinton, CBS 2012. |
And tomorrow I HAVE to post the FUN pics from Jay's prom this past weekend. So. Fun.
