We Interrupt This Blogpost ...

Thank you Pinterest, (c) 2012.



About once every three years I get a cold that takes me down for the count.


That time would be now.


And while I'm not one to complain (usually), I will say this, this cold has turned my week upside down.


Truly, every area of my life feels UP-side DOWN. (Get it. My typically UP vibe is DOWN.)


--My work and school schedules? Down. (I missed class!).


--My parenting style? Down.


--My sleep? Down.


--My humor? Down.


--My dinner-making plans? Down.


--My tolerance for virtually any negative? Down.


And what's worse?


3 out of the 6 kids also have this cold.


AND


I'm eating more than the Hungry Caterpillar--because I keep  thinking, "Oh, this will make me feel better," only to find that I can't TASTE a blasted thing at all!


Well, I guess that's one UP--my weight. (Awesome.)


Hope you're having a better week than me.


Looking forward to blogging when I'm right-side UP again.


PS: I ate 9 of these yesterday.
All in an attempt to cure my cold, mind you.

(Yes, 9. Don't judge; just love.)





Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

Waiting for the Haunted Train . . .