And Away We Go!





Well, there's still a lot to adjust, tweak, modify, and add, but here it is:

The relaunch of The Deseret Housewife.

What do you think?

One feature I do like: the sorting feature. You can now sort posts by date, label, author, etc. (And I began labeling today! Not sure we'll backlog, but maybe when time avails.)

Lemme know. That is, if we can leave comments using the new layout. I have NO IDEA? (Is that hilarious? Eeek!)


PS:

Why the new layout?

As my husband and I talked about sites we love (to model this one after), we both agreed:
the websites with a focus on IMAGES are the ones we love to visit again and again. So, it only made sense to lean toward a mosaic-type layout.

PPS: 

Survivor content will be up Monday. As well as my fitness regime.


Popular posts from this blog

I Heart Summertime!

Survivor 24, A Guinea Pig, And Valentine's '12

Waiting for the Haunted Train . . .