Happy Thanksgiving!

 I love Thanksgiving!

  • Time to stop and realize all of the good that's happening in my life, in my family, and around Planet E. (Oh, and to realize how incredible America is.)

  • No presents to wrap.

  • Time in the kitchen cooking and baking.

  • Good memories.

  • Yummy food to eat . . .

  • and time away from school and work! Woo hoo!

Here's to a Happy Thanksgiving for all of our family and friends.
LOVE YOU to the moon and back!



Dave and the kids made pancakes on Day 1 of the school break.
(PS: I'm so thankful for Dave's new job. We see him so much more now--which we love!)



ZuZu got Dave to make an Uncle Buck pancake.

Jr. is fighting a cold, but you'd never know it--he just doesn't complain.
(PS: I'm grateful for that.)

Not humble, I know, but I think this may be my best idea ever: when it's too cold outside, we bring the snow inside--to the bathtub!
Then, the girls can have their Pet Shop toys play in it. Surprisingly, the snow stays for about an hour.

See, the Pet Shops love it.