Summertime 2017



Lu and Zu make me feel like everyone should have a twin.

They are always together. Always laughing. Always trying to stay up late, sneaking in an extra episode of Pretty Little Liars or some other wonky tv series.

I'm grateful our kids all like spending time together. It's truly the coolest thing about adoption (to me)--to see them all create this crazy solid unit.

I know everyone thinks their bambinos are amazing, but I REALLY REALLY think that.


Zu and Lu at the Lake.





Waiting for Papaya to return from Peru. Airport.

Bam as Little Mermaid.

Papaya as Little Mermaid.

Zu and Lu with a really great friend, Sierra.

Jr. caught (and released) this fish at our lake! Crazy!

Bam began a new part-time job, so Dave, Papaya, Lu and I went to see her. So fun!



***********


Random Pie Plug: This new business opened near our home and I love the idea. Dinner Pies!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway Time: Retro Popcorn Machine (Air)

Recipe: Survivor South Pacific's " Ponderosa Caramel Banana Pancakes"

The Most Unusal Christmas Party Ever